Selebraty (Dongle Mailbag)

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on May 27, 2015

A woman being sued by her mother on Judge Mathis, Selebraty Jackson. Pronounced celebrity.

Allan Smythee June 7, 2015 at 10:27 pm

News Flash: It’s not really wise to give any child a name with the word “brat” in it. It’s almost a given, that if they survive high school, they’ll end up in court, one way or the other.

BARBARA December 8, 2015 at 4:33 am

I agree & have seen example after example of these poor kids “living up to their awful” names !!!!!!! One example I can think of is a poor baby who was named: Brew !!!!!!!!! He became a DRUNK by age 13 !!!!!!!!!! As you may imagine his “parents” (and I use the term “parents” loosely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ARE DRUNKS & their “DRUG” OF CHOICE is BEER !!!!!!!! I suggest that there be a LAW against “idiotic” given names !!! And the GOVERNMENT should have the right to step-in & propose a dozen GOOD NAMES for these ASSANINE people to chose from & if they fail to comply, the GOVERNMENT would have the right to NAME the CHILD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaoimhĂ­n January 9, 2016 at 5:39 pm

In Sweden, the law dictates that the sex of the baby must be able to be determined by first name.

Chris July 25, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I was hellishly bored the other day and used GenesReunited.com (UK) to look up some funny names. The worst ones were from the Victorian period, but my personal favourite was born in 1905, blessed with the name Semen Hyman. I kid you not.

BARBARA December 8, 2015 at 4:41 am

Oh, good gads !!!!!! What ASSES !!!!!!!! I just hope the poor child was able to change his/her name as soon as he/she could !!!!!!! This is not only HORRIBLE, it’s OBSCENE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is SOOOOO FAR BEYOND EMBARRASSING that I have NO words for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ackius December 13, 2015 at 12:05 am

If that was in this generation he would not survive school.