Chirp

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on December 31, 2013

Like the sound a fucking bird makes.  Is this the start of some fucking trend?  Are we going to see Caw or Gobble soon too?

Grackle January 5, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Where are you finding these? It’s not that I doubt that they’re real, but there are quite a few urban legends going around in which the person’s cousin’s sister’s friend (or whatever) swears that she knew a Le-a (which I know you mentioned as being a likely fake) or a Syphillus or a Female (Fe-MA-lay) once. I’ve heard these exact same stories from about 90 different sources over the past two decades and they can’t all be telling the truth.

My point is that I am enjoying your site a lot because I love laughing at stupid baby names and your commentary is great but maybe you could add sources sometimes?

One more thing–I worked at an afterschool program over a decade ago and there was a 5-year-old girl named E’Dawn (or possibly E-Dawn; I can’t be sure.) It was pronounced as it looks, with emphasis on the first syllable. She was a nice kid but what a dumb name.

dave February 3, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Stood in takeaway RIGHT NOW with 2 chavettes and a kid called levonce ? kill me nowwwwww

Facebook February 12, 2014 at 2:31 pm

This perfectly retarded name, amongst other, was in an article on http://www.9news.com. The article is about Mexico banning stupid names. Never thought I would say this, but God Bless their gov’t!!!

emily March 21, 2014 at 4:28 pm

ok I do not like this picture with he dead mom holding the baby not cool ):

emily March 21, 2014 at 4:29 pm

ok and now the picture is a baby with a cigeret come on that is a bad influince

Blob April 7, 2014 at 5:30 pm

No joke co-worker named their child Cricket. I told him I wasn’t fond of it…But it is unique. No. It is stupid.

Lindsey May 19, 2014 at 4:22 am

Maybe they are huge Twitter fans?

Chirp May 19, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Your so mean,my name is Chirp I hate u

Lemonjello Redenbacher May 22, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Um, Emily…I’m not really sure you understand what this site is all about…

Lemonjello Redenbacher May 22, 2014 at 1:31 pm

I don’t believe you, Chirp – but if you are telling the truth, you’d better learn a lot better grammar than you’ve got going there, because you’ve already got the deck stacked against you in the workforce with a name like Chirp.

aeryn shejdnjhkj(fake) June 3, 2014 at 6:08 pm

you have to add the name zon to your website. I dont even know what to say.Had to look up whether it was a boys or girls name