Kinlee

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on August 20, 2013

Enough with this shit already!  I saw this one dropping my kid off for the first day of school today.  God dammit people – when are you going to quit with the Kinlee, Kinzey, Mackinley, Haylee bullshit?!?!

Marie September 3, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Here are some stupid names and stupid spellings. All I had to do was look under the ‘friends’ list of one of my Facebook friends and got all of this: Ashleigh, Jayme, Declan, Holden, Seetala, Nyki, Anetra, Maegan, Haileigh, Kaitlin, Caitlyn, Shyann, Chasslee, Shayy, Kalynn, Baileigh, Abbea, Bradi (a girl), Riann (a girl), Stacia, Precious, Kali (a girl), Lynse, Raevyn, Randa, Khassidy, Skylier, Sayre, Kady Lynn, Sallie, Dannie (a girl), Gentry (a girl), Kale (a girl), Kayne (he’s white), Kelcie, Catie, Rhiannon, Rhyan, Hayle, Sunnye Janae (she’s white), Cyler (he’s white), Tiffie, Shiann, Jarynn (white girl), Dru, Eilish, Dacey,
OMG – I am only a fraction of the way down the ‘friends’ list. Shoot me. I quit.

Anonymous October 22, 2013 at 2:39 pm

i dont like the name caitlyn myself but the “cait” is actually part of the original spelling.

Anna October 23, 2013 at 9:36 am

Maybe it’s after a song… gotta watch Ken Lee on youtube.. you will laugh. (Valentina Hasan audition)

Lindsey May 19, 2014 at 4:46 am

Names lime this aren’t too bad, but the double e is no bueno. Kinley would be better at least…

Lindsey June 17, 2014 at 2:02 am

Oops…names LIKE this…

Geoff September 27, 2014 at 6:36 am

I agree. Double vowels have no place in names. I have a theory: ridiculous names with extra, redundant, letters began to emerge about the same time as txt spch ws nventd. Maybe all those missing letters felt abandoned and migrated to names. They’re the displaced refugees of the lexical world seeking asylum in some poor kid’s moniker.