Paitynne

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on September 15, 2011

Jesus Christ.

Catherine September 25, 2011 at 3:49 pm

The name is stupid no matter how it’s spelled, Paitynne, Payton, Peyton, whatever.

AidenBraydenTaydenCaidenJaydenNevaeh November 5, 2011 at 3:20 pm

OMG, thank you so much for this site. I have so much pent-up rage for kids’ names these days and now I’ve found an outlet! Why oh why are the made-up names overtaking the United States? Most of all, I cannot handle hearing another “Aiden” name:

Jayden
Aiden
Tayden
Hayden
Braedyn
Caden
Laydon

in all of their fucked up spelling forms (which parents always explain as wanting to be “different.” If you want to be different, pick a different damn name!) And, Jaxon, Jackson, Jacksyn, Jaxsin, etc. I can’t handle.

I do believe my worst, however, is Nevaeh. God help me.

AidenBraydenTaydenCaidenJaydenNevaeh November 6, 2011 at 6:14 pm

More:

Avery
Addison
Madisyn
Aubrey

Grrrrrrrrr…

Rachel (normal and spelled correctly) December 1, 2012 at 12:24 am

This is just stupid, I don’t mind Peyton, when spelled correctly but, there is absolutely no need to ass extra fucking letters that really make no sense except to make your child stand out, are these parents on crack and writing too fast or something??

Charley Horse Dick January 3, 2013 at 11:16 am

I hate this spelling of Peyton. I never particularly like the name but this is just…Fucked up.

BTW I don’t know why one person above me hates the name Aiden, it’s not really as bad as any names I’ve seen on this site ( Example: Jesokah,Clitoria,Hemi)

THAT CHICK March 17, 2013 at 1:54 pm

I don’t really see why Avery is such a bad name. It’s not too overused (at least in GA). My only issue is when it’s spelled Ay’Verri or some shit.

Lindsey May 19, 2014 at 6:12 am

I love Jayden for a girl, but definitely agree that Nevaeh is awful. Especially when misspelled Neveah. Yeah, that’s Haeven backwards dipwads!