Chesnie/Chesney

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on April 7, 2011

I could see this shit become the next McKenzie.  If it does, I will commit suicide.

Laura April 7, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Seen in birth announcements a couple months ago- Chezniee.

Yentruoc April 8, 2011 at 11:08 pm

I know a girl called McChesney-Kelly.

A PERSON April 9, 2011 at 9:07 am

Who really cares? If a couple chooses these names for their child, it’s their choice.

Lemonjello Redenbacher April 9, 2011 at 9:09 am

Well, I fucking care, as do all of the people who regularly visit this site. And I’ll bet you anything that a kid that gets stuck with a shitty name cares.

why not Big and Rich April 11, 2011 at 3:20 pm

I also really care. I care that my children will be classmates with the offspring of a bunch of egocentric twats that would rather force originality on their children through contrived crappy names rather than give them the freedom and guidance to become a unique individual and not a reflection of their selfish parents. Names like this are an embarrassing example of American self absorption, but if you think that’s cool go ahead and name your kid Chesney. The rest of us are laughing at you.

Anne June 15, 2011 at 1:26 pm

I get that Kenny Chesney has fans (sort of). And I get that parents (stupid ones) like to name their kids after their favorite musician, book character, etc. But this one’s about as tasteful as Kenny’s music. And by tasteful I mean the sensation of solid gold shit dribbling down one’s throat.

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 15, 2011 at 1:30 pm

I am proud to say that I have never heard a Kenny Chesney song. I am 100% certain I would hate it, though.

Anne June 15, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Start off w/ “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy”, just in case you are in the mood to vomit.

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 15, 2011 at 1:40 pm

That’s a weird premise for a song. Does she have intercourse with the tractor during the song? If so, I may have to give it a listen.

Anne June 15, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Not that I’m aware of, but now that crossdressing & S&M are so tame, I wouldn’t be at all surprised. Heading to tractor websites to see what the fuss is about. If I run into Chesnie, I’ll give her your regards.

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 15, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Please do. And, if she’s of age, ask her if she gets all hot & bothered by John Deere tractors. I’d be interested to know…

Mae July 10, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I actually don’t have a problem with this one. But I would have a problem with Chezneighey. At least they spelled the name properly. You gotta commend them for that as it is rare these days