Tiaraoluwa

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on March 2, 2011

Do NOT say this out loud.  You will sprain your face.

Anonymous March 22, 2011 at 6:54 pm

This is a wonderful name from west africa which means a child from God. I wonder if your own name has any meaning.

Lemonjello Redenbacher March 22, 2011 at 6:55 pm

Unless God fucked his or her Mom – it’s ridiculous.

olayiwola July 22, 2011 at 2:36 pm

@lemonjello…..names mean a lot in the african tradition. u may lack the wisdom to appreciate cultures or traditions…. so a child named as being part of the supreme being (God) is one of the sweetest names u can ever imagine……doubt if uve got the imaginations though…(olayiwola means multiples of wealth)

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 22, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Motherfucker, this ain’t Africa. I’m sure it’s great in Africa. I am writing from an American point of view, as I live in America. Here – it will get the kid made fun of, every time.

And for the record – I don’t believe in god, so that bullshit doesn’t make it any sweeter.

By the way – how rich are you? You must be LOADED with a name that means “multiples of wealth”!!

rochelle October 1, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Lemonjello, we don’t care. Sure, it’s a ridiculous name and, despite its meaning, should be on this list. But we don’t need your whining.

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 3, 2011 at 6:35 am

If you didn’t have my whining, there wouldn’t be a fucking list.

Shea December 1, 2011 at 8:04 pm

All these african names will sprain your face…

Captain Obvious February 23, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Trolling is a wonderful art.

donna August 6, 2012 at 5:27 pm

My daughter is actually called Tiaraoluwa and I think its is a lovely name with a beautiful meaning…. It was very well thought about because of the meaning,not given on a whim. It may not rock your boat and might be a mouthful for some but hey thats no reason to knock a name… not everyone likes good ol’ James,John and Mary.
Looking through your site, I realise that most of the “stupid names” are based on YOUR personal opinion but most would agree that even as a psuedonym, Lemonjello ranks up there as one of the more “stupid” names.

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 10, 2012 at 6:24 am

Of course they’re based on my opinion – isn’t ANYTHING anyone calls stupid an opinion?

That being said – it’s a fact that every name on my site is stupid.

donna August 6, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Btw Redenbacher is also a mouthful even by american standards

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 10, 2012 at 6:23 am

Yep – it sucks.

Ummm..none of your buisness February 22, 2014 at 12:07 pm

‘Stupid’ is an opinion, therefore it cannot be a fact, bitch.

Hyena of Ice September 28, 2014 at 10:49 pm

The problem with this name is that nobody will be able to pronounce or spell it. But at least it’s a real name.

Wiimeiser July 20, 2015 at 1:41 am

Why not Diamond Tiara while they’re at it?