Le-Royalti

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on February 16, 2011

This poor, poor, poor child was the first New Year’s baby of 2011 in some Florida town (look it up if you’re that interested).  And guess what?  It’s a family name!  You see, her father’s name is Leroy, so they just parlayed that common name into, well…Le-Royalti.  SMH…

Holly February 17, 2011 at 5:55 pm

-Le-Royaliti Jacqueline Le-Grace “Pinky” Thomas-
In case they haven’t done enough damage by giving her a stupid name, they gave her a stupid nickname.

By the way, I heard someone named their child Kraven last week. They must be “kraven” some attention.

Her moma April 4, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Well mii child is beautiful and her name fit her very well so worry about the lil thing you call kids or animals before royalti come off your thong

Lemonjello Redenbacher April 5, 2011 at 6:43 am

I have no idea what this combination of letters is supposed to convey, as I only speak English and whatever this language is, English it’s not.

Finley November 21, 2011 at 12:19 am

This poor child was of the darker persuasion?

latoria thomas November 30, 2011 at 10:22 pm

For one y’all mother fucking mommy gave y’all poor ass fucking names Holly a white girl you can tell on top of tht a whore name one thing about leroyalti she live a royal life can’t say the same about y’all dead beets. Ain’t got shit goin for ur kids but a wellfair line and different mans around them daily you doing bad bitchies

Lemonjello Redenbacher December 1, 2011 at 8:04 am

I take back every time I said this before, because THIS, my friends, is the best comment I have ever gotten on Stupid Kid Names.

Also, I would point out all of the errors (wonder how dead those “beets” really are?), but I don’t have enough time in the world.

Captain Obvious February 24, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Hey latoria. Who the hell taught you how to speak English?

Xenerick November 18, 2013 at 7:46 am

I want to see a family tree that connects them DIRECTLY to a French royal family, like the kid should be an heir to the throne. You can’t just throw the name Royalty/Royalti willy nilly, it will confuse the hell out of everyone. If you introduce yourself as Royalty people are going to either think you are actual royalty, if you do that you are a moron, or the person is to big for their britches.