Teagan

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on January 13, 2011

This piece of dung has been popping up more and more these days.   Gag.

I know someone will post, “It’s Irish.  Get a life, get out more, get some culture, blah, blah, blah.”  To that person, I preemptively say, “Fuck you.”  Even in Ireland, this name is crap.  It means “poet.”  It’s ridiculous.

FG February 10, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Worst companion ever.

– Comic Book Guy

Tegan [Jovanka] was Doctor Who’s Aussie companion in the 80’s, but it’s the fault of Tegan and Nyssa, the pop duo, named after the Dr. Who characters who are immediately to blame for this.

Amala June 7, 2011 at 7:20 am

Tegan is my History teacher’s name – and she’s a woman in her 30s. I always thought she was called Mary or Rachel, but Tegan… The name is too young for her.

ramdommm July 17, 2011 at 4:42 pm

my boyfriends name is teagan. shes a loserr

Amanda August 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I imagine Teagan got popular due to the band Teagan and Sara. They’re twins and they’re now 31 years old.

Katie September 3, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Is it just me or does Teagan and two other names you posted (Brogan and Fukegan) look like insane versions of the name ‘Logan’?

Casey Kahlenbacher November 9, 2011 at 5:41 pm

It’s a dumb name regardless

Sarah January 4, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Total white trash name.

Kay January 9, 2012 at 11:31 pm

I HATE this name

andrea January 30, 2012 at 7:43 pm

HEY MY BFF IS NAMED TEAGAN SHUT ALL YALLS FACES FUCK YOU PPL

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 31, 2012 at 7:59 am

Stay classy, Andrea.

Joe Smith February 2, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Actually, it isn’t Irish! Duhhh. If you are going to be ignorant, at least be funny.

Lemonjello Redenbacher February 3, 2012 at 5:15 am

Run along now, Joe.

Tannah Montannah March 9, 2012 at 6:02 am

Joe’s a brown town ass clown. If you are trying to be smart, don’t be a pompous bastard. The least you could do is state your case. Not use the word “duhhh” like a pro knob shiner, rip on the intelligence of the grand creator of this wonderful site (where I finally found someone who shares my views on stupid names) then dip out like a puss. Fuckin dolt who cares if it’s not Irish. I’d bet it is along with knowing for a fact you are a turd

Teagz March 13, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Welll… Uhhh….. Teagan is my name :3 And I’m not white trash sooo.. Yep.

Leah September 5, 2012 at 1:07 am

Teagan is over the top ugly! Why not Megan? A nice, classic name?

Awks October 3, 2012 at 7:08 am

I actually like this one a lot.

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 3, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Then you have shitty taste.

Erin June 7, 2013 at 9:18 pm

You all are the most ignorant people I have ever come across. My daughter found this page. Her name is Teagan and she is as beautiful as her name. If I had a penny for every time I have had someone compliment her beautiful name I would have a lot of pennies!!! You have taught her a lesson about life. People like you who feel the need to try to make fun of others are really just insecure with your self. If you weren’t you would care less about someone’s name. Teagan is Irish/Welsh. It means “beautiful attractive.” You really need to double check your facts. Go get a life or try being a better human like my perfectly named daughter “Teagan.”

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 19, 2013 at 2:30 pm

I taught her a lesson? Excellent! At least someone is showing some responsibility with her.

Anon August 2, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Teagan and Keegan are the stupidest names I have heard recently. I don’t care if it used to be Irish or Welsh…in America today it is a redneck white trash name. That guy above who said it is his daughter’s name and she gets compliments…people don’t complement other people on having a nice name. It is tongue-in-cheek. Like someone saying “bless your heart” to someone who they think just did something stupid.

UmmNo October 29, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Erin, no. While I like the name Tegan, which is Welsh and means attractive, beautiful, the name Teagan is an Irish boy’s name. It has currently become popular because of people’s need to use men’s names on their daughters (Ryan, Mackenzie, etc).
So unfortunately you didn’t do your research before giving your daughter a male name.
Sounds like you should maybe check your facts.

Anonymous April 1, 2015 at 6:31 pm

Teagan can also mean “attractive” or “beautiful”
look up names before you judge them. Teagan is a good name

Lemonjello Redenbacher April 2, 2015 at 11:39 am

If I find a turd on the ground, I don’t need to look it up to know it stinks.

Laura Ampora April 14, 2015 at 9:39 pm

I know a girl named Teagan. She sucks, because she’s a prep. And the name Teagan reminds you of that one girl who frames you for listening to J-pop in class, because she’s thinking you’re listening to rap music with a lot of cussing.

Von November 8, 2015 at 12:00 am

Wow…a page full of ignorant assholes! In fact the name Teagan IS Irish Gaelic and it means A Handsome Man….I name my son Teagan and always get compliments. Don’t listen to these immature crazies…name your kids what you want especially when it’s hot great meaning ;)

Lemonjello Redenbacher November 18, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Terrible name.

TheKeyboardBravery January 4, 2016 at 1:27 pm

You very sad people allll need to get laid and join a book club. Thanks for killing just a little bit more of my hope in humanity. Losers.

Lemonjello Redenbacher March 4, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Hi Teagan!

Ph.dofdouchery January 4, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Don’t let anything post you don’t have a witty qip for, eh? I’ll let you know if your mouse balls show up buddy. You are a grade a douche for starting such a lame and hurtful site. You need to ask the kitchen manager at Chili’s for your job back.

Lemonjello Redenbacher March 4, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Fuck off little boy.

Sickboyscotty June 15, 2016 at 5:08 am

Fuck you asshole!!! My daughter’s name is Teagan. What’s your real name? I bet it’s a real dickhead kinda name,ya know like those little dickhead that have nothing better to do than talk shit about people’s names , because they are in actuality some pimply face jerkoff with no self-esteem …bet your name is Ben Dover!!!!!!

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 16, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Yep – that’s it! So clever!