Pussycat Doppelganger

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on October 8, 2010

*Sigh* — it’s severely over-the-top names like this one that I often hesitate to even post, because they are obviously shouts for attention, and the last thing I want to do is reward such awful behavior. ┬áBut hey — this is a site for stupid names, and this is one of the stupidest I’ve ever seen.

Turns out Pussycat here has actually made it to the age of 39, but almost took out a normally named, 82 year-old Barbara, when she ran her over with her car.

Anonymous October 10, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Her parents didn’t name her that. She legally changed her name last year.

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 10, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Even better. No matter who names you a shitty name – your parents or your stupid self – your life is bound to be filled with shit.

Emily December 12, 2011 at 2:03 am

Ha, here’s a link to the story that she did change her name to this…

Ha, either way, she’s a dumbass…though it did happen in Springfield, IL which is hilarious all in itself.

Anonymous December 22, 2012 at 1:21 am

Pussycat was a friend of mine, she lived with me in So Cal for a while back in the early 2000’s. Don’t know why you’re calling someone you don’t know and have never met a dumbass. Seems like a dumbass and petty minded attitude to have. Pussycat is a beautiful girl with a creative and unique mind – unlike you turkeys.

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 2, 2013 at 7:34 am

Her parents are fucking morons.

Herp De Derp May 14, 2013 at 10:12 pm

dumbest.name.evr

Lenny August 4, 2013 at 11:02 pm

Some pretty harsh words. Had some dealings with her family. Very nice couple with a beautiful little baby girl. Ehh, if the names not for you, so be it. That’s their business and an adults legal right. I don’t have to agree with everything in order to like someone. If this world began to accept peoples differences and look beyond them, you would find a lot more qualitys in people and things of common interest in people you otherwise would have not taken the time for.

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 5, 2013 at 10:40 am

That’s deep, Man.

Lenny August 4, 2013 at 11:21 pm

I forgot to add that as I read the sj-r article on the accident. 1st, I’m glad the lady was okay but one thing stood out to me. I was glad to see someone was taking care of their baby in the car and not texting or many of the other driving distractrations people engage in. I also see many drivers not caring for their children as they are standing on the seat or screaming. Again, sorry to see of the accident as I’m sure the driver, Cat, was too.

Pussycat August 6, 2013 at 7:24 am

It’s nice to see that some people who actually know me took the time to write something.
First of all, I’d like to say my parents didn’t name me. My mother killed herself when I was three. My father was a monster, but thankfully I never lived with him. My aunt approached me when I was 18 and offered to pay for a name change, to distance myself from the ugly ghosts of my past. I declined at the time. Because of the shape of my eyes, I had been given feline nicknames all my life, wherever I moved; not really a decision of mine. I grew used to it. When I move to Illinois, away from my close friends, I changed my name as a way of holding on to those terms of endearment, not for attention. I mean really; if I was so attention driven, wouldn’t ONE of you know what I at least look like?
The accident happened on a record breaking hot day. My daughter was in her car seat behind me, and she looked pale (our air conditioner was struggling). I was at a stop waitin for two pedestrians to cross so I could turn left. The woman who I glanced with the left side fender on my car (I was turning left at about 3 to 5 miles an hour) was wearing grey clothing that made her indistinguishable from her background. After I let the two pedestrians I actually saw cross, I checked my rear view mirror during the turn, because as I said, my 4 month old daughter was frightfully pale. I was horrified when I hit that woman, make no mistake. Thankfully, it was right in front of the hospital, so as people came to see if the woman was okay, I made sure my daughter was breathing.
I really wish you people had something better to do than waste space on the Internet picking on someone you don’t even know.

Pussycat August 7, 2013 at 8:53 am

Oh, I’m sorry… Am I too articulate to be included in your discussion? You people remind me of William S. Burroughs’ Thanksgiving prayer when he says “Thank you for decent church-goin’ women, with their mean, pinched, bitter, evil faces.”

Pussycat August 9, 2013 at 4:54 am

Censorship as well? Cowardice does go hand in hand with with the “entertainment” at other people’s expense after all, so I shouldn’t be surprised you wouldn’t post my contribution. Tell me; are you also a member of Westboro Baptist Church?

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 13, 2013 at 10:20 am

Censorship? No idea what you’re talking about. And no – I’m an atheist.

Pussycat August 22, 2013 at 9:15 pm

For being an atheist, you sure are right in line with other hate-mongering, ugly-minded people, such as the Westboro Church. The question posed was rhetorical. They’d LOVE to have you, I’m sure. Google them.

Lemonjello Redenbacher September 6, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Atheists can’t hate? Huh – never knew.

Anyway – just because I think your name is a piece of shit, that also makes me homophobic, racist and god-fearing? Quite a leap – even for a pussycat!