Larklynn

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on June 11, 2010

I tried to say this one out loud and my tongue became tied in a Farrimond friction hitch knot.

I will never understand why people name their kids something that the kids themselves won’t even be able to pronounce until they are in junior high school.

Anonymous June 18, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Lachlan is a gaelic/norse name, meaning, man from the north.
It is a name still given to blond boys in the western highlands of Scotland.

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 18, 2010 at 4:43 pm

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said?

Anonymous June 18, 2010 at 5:32 pm

I only wished to point out that this silly name may have been based on the name Lachlan.
But, you are American and (by default) rather ignorant/stupid yourself, so perhaps I shouldn’t have bothered.

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 18, 2010 at 5:50 pm

You’re right. You shouldn’t have. Your superior foreign intelligence is irradiant to my meek American mind and therefore I was surely confused by the fact that you mentioned a name entirely different than the one posted.

Go back to your dung hut and sulk.

Anonymous June 18, 2010 at 6:08 pm

If I had a mud hut I’d be delighted with it, as long as there was no oil under it.
I sure your nation is proud ro have a nice son like you. Er, what may I call you? Bacher is German, perhaps Heiny would suffice in the meantime, until we get to know each other better.

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 18, 2010 at 6:11 pm

“I sure your nation is proud ro have a nice son like you”

Learn how to fucking type and/or spell before you start calling people ignorant.

Anonymous June 18, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Oh dear, is that the best you can come up with? I am disappointed Heiny.

Anonymous June 19, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Mein kleiner Sohn, where have you gone?

Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 4:36 pm

I think any jackass knows that Lachlan is a Gaelic name, but this is a post about the name Larklynn. Even if it’s “based on” Lachlan, it’s still a stupid contrived name.