Sir-Scyler

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on May 31, 2010

If you don’t believe that Sir-Scyler is real, the link to the birth announcement is here (but I will warn you — there are  a lot of names to wade through — many of them horrible — to find this crap-cake).

Man — there are so many things wrong with this one.  I can’t even tell if they misspelled Skylar/Skyler on top of it all.  I suppose I’ll never know, as odds are a kid that has to spend his childhood defending himself from verbal playground assaults will have little time to do what it takes to become famous and someday give an interview explaining the reason behind his name.

Eva June 3, 2010 at 2:31 pm

omg that whole list is shit! Parents really are dumb these days. It’s a shame.

Yurik Hunt June 5, 2010 at 6:44 am

No name makes my skin crawl and make me wanna puke and shit at the same time as Skylar/Skyler. But Sir-Scyler? The parents should be renamed Mama-Cunt and Papa-Cocksucker.

Laura August 12, 2010 at 5:14 pm

I’m reading through this list: My fav so far

Jamauren Orren La’Tron

Zizi Rae and Vladimer Nero

People like this need to be charged with child abuse and sterilized.

Witchjammer Hogleg November 11, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Is he related to Sir Psycho Sexy?

Katie September 2, 2011 at 1:38 pm

The names on that list just make me want to staple my eyes shut. I saw a kid called ‘Baby Boy’ and another called ‘Baby Girl’. I’m not sure if those are supposed to be anonymous or not but if they’re not, these people should be covered in honey and confined in a picnic basket left in an unknown forest full of high trees and huge bears.

Ivan February 3, 2012 at 6:29 pm

This list is long and horrible names come up ever 2 lines but at least these 2 had some compasion on thier kid.

Mia Marie – born to Merica and Kaylon December 10, 2011