Braithyn

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on September 17, 2009

This so-called name is obviously made up out of thin air.  I am fairly certain that the creator ate a set of magnetized alphabet letters,  took a shit and then used the first 8 letters that came out, in order, to make this “name.”

The worst thing is that this is but one of many “names” that this Dr. Namen-stein has concocted.   Christ — the kid’s birth certificate is going to look like a fucking ransom note.

Kre8tiff Nayme September 18, 2009 at 8:32 am

I can’t get over Wylie spelled Whylie. And Kaia is a girl’s name. That poster sucks…

Britney July 30, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Hahaha. This sounds like you’re trying to say “breathing” in an extremely redneck kind of way. I came to you site because I have a friend who’s going to name his baby girl either Brynlee or Esme. They aren’t as terrible as this name.. especially since it lead me to this site. I gotta tell ya, one of these that you commented on, I laughed until I cried. I love your comic and hateful responces :)

Rebecca August 27, 2010 at 8:48 am

I hope thith kid ith braithyn’ himthelf for a thighnificant amount of teathing when he reacheth thcool age.

zed January 8, 2011 at 9:38 pm

You are nothing but a bunch of Redneck computer idiots who have SIMPLY NOTHING better to do than type ridiculous comments about things you would be better off leaving ya big trap shut on and ya freckly fingers off the keyboard.
I PROUDLY NAMED my son Braithyn nearly 6 years ago so its kind weird that back in 2009 Thehalfwit LemonJello thought thay’d waste some time by typing some crap on here. FINALLY Britney & Rebecca, Go get a life or better go back to school and learn to spell correctly because at least my son BRAITHYN can spell his name and many others correctly and he’s only 5…..

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 9, 2011 at 8:09 am

Wow. Hey Zed – take your dick out of your sister’s mouth next time you type – it might make your insane ramblings a little more intelligible to the rest of us.

kylie April 26, 2011 at 9:01 pm

zed, i agree with you 100% i named my son braithyn too!! bet these losers called their kids john and jane…..

Zed May 27, 2011 at 5:38 am

hey kylie, thats AWESOME… The bit you said bout john and jane, probably JOHN DOE and JANE DOE is the way they will end up after having parents like them… how old is your son?

Lemonjello Redenbacher May 27, 2011 at 6:26 am

YEAH! Awesome!! JOHN DOE AND JANE DOE! FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Now I see, with such a fucking shitty sense of humor, why you morons name your kids the shit you do.

Carrie November 8, 2011 at 8:00 pm

I like the name.

Shea November 25, 2011 at 11:04 am

I hope when your son reaches 18 he’s a lot smnnarter than you and changes his pitiful name.

Ergo Nomic December 14, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Zed means zero….that’s not saying a lot for a person that named their son ‘braithyn’

Artemis December 17, 2011 at 10:02 pm

I know zero Jane’s and two John’s, however I know 7 Mikayla’s, 4 Kayla’s, and too many Jamie’s to count; if you’re going to be retarted and insult people who don’t name their child Braithyn, at least pick actual common names…

Captain Obvious February 24, 2012 at 8:47 pm

What a horrible name. I wish I could puke on it.

Constable cunt fuck May 24, 2016 at 12:56 am

Don’t be mean my mates names Braithyn and what type of a name is johnny dongle like what the actuall fuck. Go lick your fucking dingle dongle haha bitch.!!!!

Zed May 31, 2016 at 4:50 am

You are all keyboard warriors!!! Get a life and take your penis out of your sisters mouth before your knob rots ;)