Karyna

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on July 21, 2009

This abortion appears to be a mash up of equal parts of Karen, Karina, the letter Y and a steaming pile of shit.  I hope Karyna’s first sentence is, “Burn in Hell, Mommy and Daddy.”

Kelli July 23, 2009 at 8:51 am

HARSH! Who are you to put words into the mouth of a child? This name is just another variation of the original name Corinna. It’s trendy. Back off! Curious to know what your children’s names are…if you even have any!!! And you go on about what kind of kid stems from parents like these…to me you are not appearing any better.

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 23, 2009 at 8:56 am

I didn’t put words into anyone’s mouth — I said “I hope” , you fucking dolt.

I can assure you that my children will not be made fun of for their names. My daughter might be heckled a bit for her club foot, and my son’s extra arm won’t do him any favors — but they will NEVER suffer for their names!

In spite of your Yosemite Sam mud flap demands, I will not “back off.” In fact — I’m just gettin’ warmed up!

golden July 23, 2009 at 11:13 am

so i guess this idiot doesnt have kids so he feel the need to make fun of other people’s children.

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 23, 2009 at 11:17 am

Oh, my little Golden — master of the English language. Actually, I do have children. I plan to have more too. In fact, I’ll make you a deal. If you can learn how to appropriately capitalize a word — any word — I will name my next kid whatever you come up with.

Anything but Golden, that is. That’s a fucking ridiculous name.

Kelli July 23, 2009 at 6:44 pm

Not only is this a name bashing site…it’s English class as well. Sounds to me like you are a very ugly person who thrives off of tearing people down.

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 23, 2009 at 6:48 pm

I’m not ugly! I finished at least 3rd in my high school’s Best Looking superlative voting!

It seems to me you are a bitter woman who is insecure about her life so she loves to make up pretend names for kids — and then fuck them over by making them real names.

Kelli July 23, 2009 at 10:22 pm

I couldn’t be happier. I have a wonderful life and wondeful children with normal names. But I don’t go bashing other peoples choices for names. It’s thier child, not mine. I just give my opinion when they ask. Unlike you…I’m brave enough to post them on the site, instead of being a coward like you and making up a site to bash names.

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 24, 2009 at 4:03 am

Coward! Hurtful, Kelli…hurtful.

Besides, my site got at least 1,000 more hits that your piece of shit Mommy-feel-good-board in the last 24 hours — so I guess I’m the one brave enough to get my message out to the masses, huh?

golden July 24, 2009 at 3:35 pm

nope, im not going to capitalize a damn thing. i dont feel like it. just so you know, i got straight a’s in english all throughout school. it was my best subject, i just dont feel like going to the trouble of holding down two keys at once to make you happy. nice, make fun of my name all you want, i could care less, ive heard it all. i hope your little, mary, joe and bob are happy with the ass for a father that they have though. i bet you tell them to go to school and beat up any kid who just so happens to not have a normal boring name, dont you? seems like thats exactly what you did, i bet you were nothing but a bully to anyone who didnt see things the way you did.

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 25, 2009 at 8:52 am

If your English teacher was worth a shit, she’d have told you that the phrase is, “I couldn’t care less,” not, “I could care less.” No wonder you got all A’s — your English teacher was a fucking moron.

My kids don’t beat up other kids. I might sic them on you if they ever met you, but not other kids.

golden July 25, 2009 at 11:04 am

its the same thing! both mean i dont give a damn about what you think. oh right, sic your kids on me, great job dude.

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 26, 2009 at 3:19 pm

No, you stupid fuck, it’s not the same thing. In fact, they are OPPOSITE things. Christ, you CANNOT really be this dumb, can you?!?!?