Atticus

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on July 15, 2009

Come on!  It’s bad enough when people name their kids after present day movie characters like Benjamin Button and Wolverine — but Atticus?  Seriously?  Is his middle name Finch?

I bet Atticus is a tiny little bespectacled fella with a strong moral fiber.  Either that, or he’s a innocent kid that’s about to endure a shit storm of teasing when he hits school age.

Kate September 14, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Atticus is a perfectly good name! It’s one of my favourites and is very usable.

Lemonjello Redenbacher September 19, 2011 at 7:29 am

Ahhhh, the old “Because I like it, it’s good.” Classic.

Jenny January 1, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Atticus was a Latin name before the book, and besides that, it’s not like To Kill A Mokingbird is some teen fad like Harry Potter or Twilight. While “Because I like it, it’s good” isn’t a very good arguement, neither is “Because I don’t liek it, it’s bad”. Hypocritical much?

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 2, 2012 at 8:05 am

Spell much?

Jenny January 2, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Commenting on my typo rather than my point only says to me you have nothing good to say back.

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 2, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Yawn…

Jenny January 2, 2012 at 3:16 pm

^Straight from the horses ass^

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 2, 2012 at 3:19 pm

HA HA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

There goes that potty mouth again, Teach! Better wash that thing out before you have to drag your ass back to that shit job of yours tomorrow.

Sarah January 23, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Lol didn’t know a 12 year old ran this site.

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 23, 2012 at 3:47 pm

That’s because a 12 year old doesn’t run this site, Silly! What more would you like me to say? I think it’s fucking stupid. You & our good friend Jenny up there don’t. Hooray! Go start a site called NOT Stupid Kid Names and make this piece of shit #1 on the list!

DHarvell April 9, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Either that, or he was named after one of the most kick ass musicians to ever walk the Earth (Atticus Ross). Nothing wrong with this name, at all. I think you just ran out of material, for the day. As for the comments that a 12-year-old runs the site, perhaps if you come up with some funny material, rather than relying on the word “fuck” in its many forms to attempt humor, people would think it was run by somebody with, at least, a little maturity under the belt. You can take that as some friendly advice. I won’t even charge you for it.

Lemonjello Redenbacher April 9, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Fuck you.

And thanks for the freebie, although I’m doing fine and don’t really need it.

S April 27, 2012 at 12:04 pm

I was planning on buying a pet chihuahua and naming it Atticus…it’s a great name for a little dog with Napoleon complex.

Napoleon…how about that one?

LOL