Juno

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on July 13, 2009

This name is creeping up more and more these days, ever since that cutesy little movie of the same name came out.  Good idea, people — name your kid after a movie character who’s an apathetic teenaged girl dealing with an unplanned, unwanted pregnancy.  If you’re lucky,  your very own little Juno will be knocked up by the time she’s 11!

Don’t get caught up in trends like Britney, McKenzie, Juno and Ava.  Even if you don’t regret it someday, your kid sure will.

Ummm July 22, 2009 at 1:57 pm

You do know Juno is the name of a goddess, right? Not just a character in a movie. How about you actually find out about the names you’re going to mindlessly slander before you open your retarded mouth?

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 22, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Ummm…you do know that there are no such fucking thing as “goddesses”, right?

And you should look up the word slander before you misuse it again.

Orangejello Jenkins July 22, 2009 at 2:18 pm

Juno want toast?

Jaden May 6, 2012 at 4:34 am

Look, LR, I’m sorry about saying you had no life earlier, but seriously, there are better things to be doing. I’m sure you’ve got lots of friends you could be hanging out with.

Anyway, Juno is fine as a name. What’s wrong with it (This is a rhetorical question). Just because someone is named after someone who got pregnant at a young age, it doesn’t mean they will.

Britney and Ava are also cool names. I know a girl called Ava, and she’s awesome. I’m sure you’d enjoy your life a lot more if you were less cynical.

And I’m not preaching. I’m just gonna walk away now.

Jaden May 6, 2012 at 5:56 am

By the way, your website is very cynical, very offensive, a tad life-consuming, but it is BRILLIANT. Viewers: please check out the third comment on the page for ‘Hayden’ and LR’s response. LOL LMFAO LOL LOL ROFLMAO! (Roll On Floor Laughing My Ass Off)

tom June 26, 2012 at 4:14 pm

kid, your name is JADEN. your name belongs on the list, you’ve got no right to say anything at all. ever. please shoot yourself or get a real man’s name.

McKenzie June 28, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Thank you very much for hating on my name. I don’t hate it, and when I was named, my name was common for being a last name, not a first. So my mother wasn’t following a trend. She did joke about naming me Crystal (which would have brought me hell, due to my last name) And, while there is no such thing as a goddess, neither is there such a thing as a god. But that doesn’t stop people from worshipping one.

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 29, 2012 at 6:07 am

You’re right about one thing – there are no gods or goddesses.

Jaden July 21, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Duh, Tom – Jaden isn’t my real name. No-one I have ever met or heard of is called Jaden. It’s called a PSEUDONYM, like ‘Lemonjello Redenbacher’ (but you probably think that’s Lr’s real name too).

P.S. Do you have anger issues? I was trying to be nice.
P.P.S. hAS aNYONE sEEN yOUR cAPSLOCK kEY?

Jaden October 26, 2012 at 1:59 pm

BTW, don’t frown at the world, you’ll get wrinkles :) haha LOL.