Aidan

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on July 2, 2009

This one is popping up more often these days.   That means it must have either been a character in some vampire book or the name of someone’s love interest on a soap opera.  Shit like this doesn’t just start from thin air.

I bitch all the time about how naming your kid something odd is detrimental to the child.  But this one is admittedly much more common these days, so surely it’s okay to name your kid, right?

Wrong, fuckheads.  Just because everyone else starts doing it doesn’t make it right.  Didn’t you ever listen to your mother?  This is the naming equivalent of following your friends who have lept off of a bridge.  It’s fucking dumb — don’t do it.

Josephine Lawson July 24, 2009 at 2:27 pm

Dude, honestly, do have nothing else to do with your pathetic life than to make fun of poeple? So im guessing either you have a horrible name and your pissed at your parents, or it’s an incredibly normal name that is very comman,but still the those ruthless little kids teased you ,and now the only way to make yourself feel better is to make fun of a bunch of babies. Wow, I mean, really? that’s low!!! And even if that has nothing to do with the reason you feel the need to provoke innocent infants because they have a name you don’t approve of,then I will apoligize to you. Still I have to ask why don’t you tell everyone your name? If you feel there is nothing wrong with it then why hide it? Please do tell I am very curious as to why you ended up with the only good name?

Kelli July 24, 2009 at 8:44 pm

Because he’s a COWARD, that’s why!!! Too chicken to post on the site where he lurked to find these names. Instead he made up his own site and posed on the message board as “Stephanie28″ to get people to come here and see his opinion. Evidently, he thinks he’s the “Baby Name Police”.

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 25, 2009 at 8:34 am

I know this will hurt you to your very core, but I have a normal name, love my parents, have a college degree, have a graduate degree, am successful, good looking, married, have children (with normal names) and I am a happy, happy dude.

My name is actually Maverick.

golden July 25, 2009 at 11:20 am

i doubt its really maverick.

kelli are you from the site hes talking about? i was just curious :)

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 26, 2009 at 3:24 pm

Damn! Foiled again!

Seriously, though…it’s Captain Pecker The Party Wrecker. My friends call me “Cap’n.”

golden July 27, 2009 at 10:03 am

haha, that was actually funny, sounds like something my dad would say!

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 27, 2009 at 10:09 am

Your Dad’s name is Captain Pecker too?!?!? What a small world!

Orangejello. March 7, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Aidan is/was a character on a Soap Opera. All My Children. That is the first place I heard it anyway, years ago.

Brownjello March 21, 2010 at 5:09 am

Aye Captain! Aiden or Aiden seems to be the worst. I knew no one with this name, and now it seems like every other boy born in the last few years has been given that name! All of a sudden after sex in the city it seems like every other boy is named Aiden or Aidan! What a bunch of trendy dbags! I can’t stand people who name their child some stupid trendy name and think they are going to be unique and therefore somehow this name will make their child special! Seriously your child is just as average as everyone else’s and will probably be as lame as you!

Barfellow April 17, 2010 at 10:02 am

Yeah, the ‘aiden’ use of names is quite ridiculous. You have Aidens, Edens, Jaidens, Bradens, etc… and what the heck is wrong with people naming their kids Gauge? Hey I am gonna call my kid Wrench, or Spatula!

Anonymous June 19, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Aidan. Gaelic (Irish parents rather than Scottish).

Darcy January 10, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Lemonjello, you left out “modesty” when you were listing off why you are so much better than any of the rest of us.

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 11, 2011 at 7:29 am

Where was I “listing off” why I am so much better than any of the rest of you? Point that out for me and I will try to answer your question.

Person February 25, 2011 at 5:55 am

i dont see the purpose of this site, have u got nothing better to do?

Lemonjello Redenbacher February 25, 2011 at 7:26 am

Actually, now that you mention it, I do. I could put all of my time into teaching you how to capitalize and properly spell.

KB July 5, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Super tired of seeing this name everywhere and everyone loving it! Even worse when it turns into “Ayden” or Adyn” to be *unique*

Katie July 14, 2011 at 4:05 pm

A classmate’s brother is called Aiden. It sucks. And to make it worse, this classmate is called Keane. Some call him Kee-in, some Keen, he still doesn’t know which one is right.

Sarahh. July 28, 2011 at 1:45 am

How dumb are you mate? Aidan is an IRISH name!
Do a bit of research you silly shit!
Aodhan/Aedan.
“A diminutive form of the name Aed meaning “fire” and would imply “born of fire.” It became a popular name in honour of St. Aidan of Iona (c. 630 AD) who founded a famous monastery on the island of Lindisfarne which he used as a base to evangelize the North of England. In art Aidan is usually represented as a stag, a reference to the legend that he saved a deer that was being hunted by making it invisible.”

It is a name I would choose. I have never heard of a tv character with the name Aidan and have only met a few of them. You are far too ignorant to be sharing this BS with the internet.

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 2, 2011 at 6:34 am

…says Sarahh with two H’s…

MLP April 8, 2015 at 4:06 pm

ikr…. no1 knows wat is means too.. how did u know btw?

De August 19, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Lemonjello….so you are Maverick? Yeah right…if that is your true name You must spend so much time on this site because you KNOW your own name Sucks!! hahaha

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 20, 2011 at 8:37 am

I have no fucking clue how to even respond to that, De.

aidan September 11, 2011 at 1:21 pm

you are such a retard. as someone called aidan, i can tell you that it is a celtic name, and just because some dumb fat shits in america called their fat dumb kids aidan doesnt make it a stupid name. its actually a perfectly valid name, and you are a douchebag :)

Lemonjello Redenbacher September 11, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Sigh. Get back to the bottle, you lush-fuck.

AidenSucks September 20, 2011 at 10:11 pm

No, I agree. The name Aiden sucks. Its cool that it’s an Irish name, and we get it, you’re proud of your heritage (trust me when I say, no one cares but you). The name would definitely be cooler if more people used it less, but when one goes out to grocery shop, for instance, that’s all soccer mom cunts name their annoying little piece of shit, booger eaters.
You cannot go into public with out some sow having to say, “Okay, Aiden”, or something like, “Over here, Aiden” or, “We made a deal, Aiden”. They also have to make sure everyone else around them has to hear that they named their kid Aiden by saying it’s name over and over again. Like they want so bad for you to know how proud of their little crotch fruit they are and their kid is special. Being named Aiden is just annoying. The reality of it is your kid just has a little fag name now. Great job. You as well names it Hunter (a dogs name) or Madison. Another stupid name.

Sarah August 10, 2015 at 12:39 am

Lmao at crotch fruit haha haha

AidenSucks September 20, 2011 at 10:19 pm

Also. How can anyone say the original poster is a coward? honestly a coward would just go with everyone’s little opinion on “how great” the name is. It’s extremely ballsy if anything to stand up a lot of people who can’t use more than 5 percent of their brain capacity. I’m also sure they spent less time writing this post, than it took the “Aiden lovers” to decide to name their poor kid something every other moron has already named their kids.

Linda October 14, 2011 at 5:49 pm

I think the reason the author added this name to the blog is the fact that it’s so ridiculously common these days. Not that it’s a stupid name. I doubt that people who called their sons Aiden are very concerned about their Celtic or Irish ancestry either…

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 15, 2011 at 7:15 am

Nope. I added it because it is, in fact, a stupid name.

Surain October 21, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Ugh. I just read on babynames.com or some such that between the years 2003 and 2010 Aiden/Aidan/Aden/any variation thereof was NUMBER ONE boy’s name in the country. That’s EIGHT YEARS (possibly nine, since ’11 is almost over) that people have been naming their children this one name.

It’s the same sort of groan I cough out when Hollywood studios remake perfectly good old movies.

thenamesAIDAN November 21, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Hey you little goat fuckers, I just stopped by to say that the name Aidan is a JUST FINE name to name anyone and owww you got us booger eaters and my soccer mom. tragic of you to find out maybe some Aidan’s ACTUALLY like the sport soccer. maybe people think that it is a nice name different people different cultures different beliefs, what you don’t need to do is pick on peoples opinions and what they think is right and cool.

Lemonjello Redenbacher November 22, 2011 at 8:27 am

I have no idea what in the fuck you are talking about. You sound like a drunken, mildly retarded primate arguing with a fire hydrant.

Kathleen November 27, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Lemonjello is right, Aiden/Aidan/Aidyn is in fact a stupid name. I hated it, ever since that dumbass show Jon and Kate plus 8 appeared. I just think of a dumb, whiney, annoying kid.

Alex November 30, 2011 at 3:38 pm

you are an idiot.

Lemonjello Redenbacher November 30, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Sigh. What – you been sacking up with an Aidan, Alex? Come here to defend him?

I have a normal name December 1, 2011 at 1:36 pm

I love these comments. It’s as if all the Aidan-namers come here to validate that their precious one does not have a horrible name, but once they see it on the list they respond with such vitriol. If you have to check this website to see if a name sucks, it probably does.

Lemonjello Redenbacher December 1, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Nailed it.

Anonymous December 6, 2011 at 7:58 am

Wow your taking the piss out of Aidan when your name is MAVERICK?!?! wtf iv had a more attractive shit than that name you cum stain

Lemonjello Redenbacher December 6, 2011 at 8:00 am

That’s not my real name, you stupid cunt! Jeez…the gullibility of some people.

i am called aidan December 13, 2011 at 4:08 pm

that ofencive to me cuz i am 13 and my mum was gunna call me jack but she wanted me to be called something differant

Lemonjello Redenbacher December 13, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Sorry to hear that, Aidan. So, so sorry to hear that.

Lisa B December 17, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Love your site, agree with you on 99% of your targets, but would have to sort-of take exception to this one. I think that “Aidan”, with its traditional Celtic spelling, is a perfectly fine name–for people of Celtic descent. If you’re going to make a nod to your ancestry in choosing a name, it should be YOUR ancestry, and it should be spelled the way your ancestors spelled it. Otherwise…stupid.

Lemonjello Redenbacher December 19, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I get your point, but that this stage that name has been worn out.

Jenny January 1, 2012 at 5:46 pm

This is a perfectly normal Irish name that’s been used for hundreds of years. Vampires? Where is that coming from? I mean it sounds nice, there’s no way to make fun of it, it’s simple and easy to spell, I just don’t get what’s bad about it except that it’s too common (but in that case why not throw Michael and James onto the list).

Aiden January 3, 2012 at 11:55 pm

I love my name good for you LemonJello i guess haters are gonna hate right ? So ill be happy with my name and you be happy with… LemonJello i guess

Anonymous January 4, 2012 at 11:50 am

I just think of AIDS when I hear aiden. Or Brayden kayden jaden raiden paedin.

Walmarta America January 8, 2012 at 1:04 am

Some of the names make sense and are common in other cultures/languages but people need to keep in mind that its Lemonjello’s website and the list is based on his preference. It’s not a standard to go by. For all we know, he might know people with more ridiculous names in real life and omitted their names because they’re nice people.

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 8, 2012 at 7:28 am

Very nice of you Walmarta, but no – I do not take it easy on people I know. They are the shit bags who’ve inspired me to start this site – and their kids’ names are included.

A Mother January 25, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Not that I have anything wrong with the site itself, but I do have a slight issue with this one being on here. I did actually find this name for my son in a baby name book and it was derived from his father’s name of Adam; similar to how Allison is derivative of Alice from older times. This one does happen to have thousands of different spellings though and that is the part that gets annoying. I never knew of a single person who had the same name until recent years and then all of a sudden it was being used for both boys and girls?? Excuse me?? Are you kidding me?? Essentially though, what it boils down to is that I named my son Aidan as such because I found it in a book that it was a derivative of the name Adam, his father, and I sure as hell was not going to name my child Adam Jr when it was my last boy and I was getting tied after him. I didn’t feel like searching any farther than the A’s in the baby books because I found this one. There’s my $0.02.

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 26, 2012 at 9:03 am

That’s a touching story, Mother. But I find it funny how time and again people come here and say “I don’t have a problem with the site or the other names on here…but the name that I named MY baby shouldn’t be.”

Joe January 27, 2012 at 12:02 pm

I am in a public library right now. There’s an annoying child nearby whose mother I want to punch. Every five seconds…”Aidan, don’t do that,” “Aidan, quiet down,” “Aidan, I’ll give you candy if you behave,” “Aidan, you’re so cute, say ‘thank you’ to the nice man”… I haven’t heard the name, Aidan, very often, but every time I do, I want to pour acid in my ears. What does everybody think, should I smack the mother who named this awful child?

branden January 27, 2012 at 4:20 pm

i agree. this name is so overused and stupid. it must be from twilight or harry potter or something.

Alex February 12, 2012 at 9:30 am

You are such an idiot

hudson February 20, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Whats so bad about aiden???? I think it is cute and did not get it from a book and dislike saops…

Lemonjello Redenbacher February 23, 2012 at 6:35 am

It’s awful and overdone.

Captain Obvious February 23, 2012 at 12:34 am

Captain Pecker The Party Wrecker would make a great name.

Aidenvadenbradyen April 22, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Thank you for saying what many of us think, but are too polite to say.

I recently interviewed about ten different people for an entry-level position at the company I own. The final two candidates were named Aiden and Chris. They were equally qualified, and felt that both would be capable of doing a great job. I chose Chris because Aiden is such a goofy name.

Jaden May 5, 2012 at 5:38 am

Lemonjello, what do you mean by calling Anonymous a stupid cunt?!!

I think you may be bitter because YOU have a stupid name yourself. We all know it isn’t Lemonjello Redenbacher, Maverick OR Captain Pecker the Party Wrecker. So what is it? Nerd? Dork? It must be something like that if you took the time to compile a massive list of stupid names and then bash them with your cynical crap.

So what is it? Or are you scared to tell us? Never mind, you can always change it. Here’s one that suits you: Ihavenolifepleasekillme.

Lemonjello Redenbacher May 5, 2012 at 6:21 am

It’s Jaden.

Jaden May 6, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I’m impressed. I couldn’t think of a comeback for that.

Sorry about calling you a nerd, dude. I guess you calling Anonymous a stupid cunt kind of pissed me off. It is a bridge too far though, but I take back the I-have-no-life comment. Whew, got that off my chest!

OK, your posts are actually hilarious. LOL at your comment for ‘Ashekashay’ (Comment: It sounds like the sound of a guy walking down the street in corduroy trousers and a vinyl jacket. Ashekashay, ashekashay…)

Lemonjello Redenbacher May 9, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I’m glad you feel better, Jaden. But no worries – I don’t get hurt or offended.

Anonymous May 18, 2012 at 11:55 am

My name is Aidan… It’s an ancient Gaelic name meaning “fire”. Although I should find this page offensive, I actually think its hilarious.

HB May 28, 2012 at 1:05 am

I think this site is genius! I just discovered it, and am having a blast reading your opinion on these ridiculous names. Though I wouldn’t necessarily call Aidan ridiculous, I do agree with you on most names.

Melissa June 9, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Lemonjello – I agree with you that Aiden is a shitty name.
It’s about as unimaginative as you can get.
However, in England, a name such as Aiden isn’t particularly chavvy (trailer park-esque), but it’s rhyming counterparts are – Jayden, Brayden, Hayden etc
Just wondering how you classify just how shitty a name is?
I, personally, would go off the Chavometer. Do you find that in the US of A, the lower the IQ of someone, the shittier and more made up the name?

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 11, 2012 at 6:53 am

Very interesting question – it’s bout time someone put some thought into something in these threads, besides the normal, “FUKK U ASSOLE – MY NAME ROCKZ! YOUR DUM.”

I tend to just go with how much I think the kid will suffer on account of the name. In the past, I would have agreed with you on the IQ measure – but these days more high income people & cebels (I know – that doesn’t necessarily mean a higher IQ – but there’s a better chance the IQ is higher when a lot of money is consistently made – sans athletes) are fucking DESTROYING their kids’ names.

Cinda August 5, 2015 at 1:06 pm

I had a boy named Aiden in my class (pronounced Ey-den, not I-den)
and it was fine, because we were in Britain and the name had a nice meaning. Here are several of the meanings, just to prove it:

Celtic Meaning:
The name Aidan is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Aidan is: Fire.

Gaelic Meaning:
The name Aidan is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Aidan is: Little fire, ardent. Aidan was popular in Ireland in the 7th century after the famous Irish monk Aidan, and was revived in the early 19th century.

Irish Meaning:
The name Aidan is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Aidan is: Warm; little fire.

And, by the way, NO ONE teased him about his name.

Though, I have to agree with you that Celebs etc. are destroying their kids life with their stupid thinking (or lack thereof) about what to name their kids. I mean, really, Jamie Oliver? Buddy Bear?!

Smith July 26, 2012 at 10:54 am

aidan is a mint name end of

Anonymous August 6, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Please please please could you say what YOUR real name is and let people on the site decide on its stupidity or otherwise….if you dare, that is

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 10, 2012 at 6:23 am

Nope.

dave August 19, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Lemonjello you are a complete spaz

Aidan September 6, 2012 at 6:37 am

Not sure if trolling or just stupid

Prime November 12, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I would type something negative about this website and author but looking at the earlier comments I am afraid that Lemonjello Redenbacher will burn me

Primeburner November 12, 2012 at 10:03 pm

oh he will Prime…he will

gottchadere November 12, 2012 at 10:09 pm

nice website ya got here Mr. Lemonjello Redenbacher…OR SHOULD I SAY MR. MATT RAEBURN

Lemonjello Redenbacher November 14, 2012 at 8:03 am

Um – nice try but I have no idea who that person is, and if he’s trying to steal credit for my work – then fuck him. I may put Matt Raeburn on the fucking name list.

Geoff November 16, 2012 at 8:31 pm

I have a long time friend who named his son Aidan. More than once I have accidentally called him Jaden, which makes me ask, if Aidan is on the list, why not Jaden?

Lemonjello Redenbacher November 28, 2012 at 12:37 pm

It should be – I just got lazy.

Joe November 29, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Haha I really do hate the name Aidan… So dum… Sometimes I resent that my name is so common but I thank god it’s no somthing so stupid as Aidan

Muushkin December 10, 2012 at 2:48 am

You bloody cunt fucker, my brothers name is Aidan you bloody fuckhead.

Lemonjello Redenbacher December 11, 2012 at 9:09 am

Oh yeah? Well tell him his name sucks dick.

Anna V December 18, 2012 at 10:01 am

I first saw this name in a movie and the first thought was “that is NADIA spelled backwards!”

Atheists Are The Voice Of Reason February 19, 2013 at 7:39 pm

When the baby boomer’s were the young yuppies in the ’80s they reignited the trend of over manufacturing babies. With the baby production in full swing, the arrogance and high octane snobbery of the yuppie bunch, came the introduction of naming their children unusual names. Names that had to have “elegance” befitting of the characters on the unlovely TV show Dynasty. Should we issue partial blame on the Regan administration for this?! Ha, ha!

Today the trend of alien baby naming has become a sickening epidemic. Although I abhor so many of those off color names, I’m not the type of person to “rub it in your face” for naming your child after a luxury automobile or a kind of fruit or even a planet.

To each his own…. There’s way too much shit going on in this world that needs our attention to be focused upon. Illegal wars continue to wage, religious morons trying to over take the world, religion trying to infuse too much control over our government, people starving all over the world, people out of work and the list goes on.

Yeah, there are many small things to be irked about, but there’s much more in the big picture of reality to really be pissed about.

Nestea January 20, 2014 at 7:23 pm

Why cant you be fine with people having a certain name? Whats the point of making a web site to just make fun of them- What do you get from it? If it a good laugh at all the people commenting at how offended they are, then fine i get that. Not your sense of humour- but i get it. If its cause you really just like making people mad and have nothing better to do then create this web site, I am not sorry. I would really like to know the honest reason why…

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 21, 2014 at 12:26 pm

What do I get from it? Money. But also, if just one person sees that the name they’re about to stick on another human for life is a piece of shit and they decide not to, then my work is not in vain!

Lindsey May 23, 2014 at 12:36 am

I have liked the name Jade for a girl ONLY for at least 20 years, before Aidan/Brayden/Hayden/Jaden got so popular. I still love then name Jayden (Jade), but I don’t know if I could bring myself to use it if I ever have a daughter. My son was going to be named Jayden if he’d been a girl…his name is Bishop.

I know Maverick isn’t your real name, but that’s fucking badass.

AidenSucks August 21, 2014 at 3:46 pm

ROFL! I like how people come on here and say shit like, “DERRRRRRP, DONT YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO????” Like what? Go on Facebook were YOU spend all YOUR time. Is it not crawling with PICTURES of these Hayden, Brayden, Aiden, Jaden kids they’ve squozen out of their vag holes and now litter their pictures all over your timeline and news feed? Yeah cause that’s SO MUCH BETTER then going and laughing at idiots on websites that feel the need to validate how “awesome” their names are. How egotistical btw. I’ll take making fun of you retards, over Facebook any day of the year. I actually have a friend named Aiden (We’re in our 20’s so, we aren’t little 13 year olds) and even though I fucking hate her name, and she knows this, she is ok as a person. But I find most hilarity that you Aidens come here and whine and then ask others why WE’RE waisting OUR time? I hate the name, not everyone that has it. But unfortunately most of you that have the name do really suck, or at least your parents do.

I don’t always see kids eating their boogers. But when I do, it’s always an Aiden. Stay hungry my friends.

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 22, 2014 at 6:55 am

This is easily my favorite comment ever made on this site in all of the years it has been running.

Aidan G September 19, 2014 at 8:27 am

Hey fuck tard, obviously some dude called Aidan fucked your mum or you wife and you can’t get over it, thats your problem.

Good name, although, over used by American douchebags that have no history, so they have to cling onto any remnant of ancestry to believe they matter. News flash, USA, the world hates you and your inbred, jumped up nation, Russia’s coming for your bitch asses!

Lemonjello Redenbacher September 19, 2014 at 9:34 am

So angry, Aidan. Is it because your name is Aidan? I bet it is.

Aidan Daniels October 3, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Actaully my name is Aidan and I’d like to say,”What is wrong with you”! I mean I really impressed. You are really ganna go around tellen people there name isn’t regular! Your just ganna go around judgen people about there social life?No!this is coming from a 5th grader

Aidan Daniels October 3, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Actually I’m 11 and my name is Aidan. Really,ganna go around tell people there stuiped just because of a name! Wow, you must be stuiped! What would jesus do! don’t judge people by there book cover or about there social life!

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 4, 2014 at 7:16 am

Jesus? He’d probably just hang around on that fucking cross all day. Lazy ass…

Aidan Daniels October 3, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Same with you joe! If your ganna use gods name in vain then think about this, “WHAT WOULD JESUS DO”

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 4, 2014 at 7:17 am

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL, AIDAN! YOU’RE IN THE 5th GRADE FOR FUCK’s SAKE!

Aidan Daniels October 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Your names are beautiful and you mabye are smart, bright, intelagent people and you don’t have the guts to say other people are! Even kids! Making fun of i insent kids.

Aidan Daniels October 3, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Are you really argueing about a unusaul name?

Aidan Daniels October 3, 2014 at 5:56 pm

See that face with an X over its mouth? That’s what you should be like! Just for your info., I’m 11 acting like a 30 year old while your acting like a 30 acting like your a 5 year old sucking your thumb arguing and me (30 year old) tellen you to stop arguing and being a baby! We all have beautiful names and we should just shut up and stop arguing whos the best!

Aidan Daniels October 3, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Lets all make up, shut down the website, and forget this ever happened

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 4, 2014 at 7:18 am

Aidan Daniels October 3, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Oh! And if you and a 11 year old are going to argue, please somebody be more mature and tell us to stop sucking are thumbs and arguing and to grow up

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 4, 2014 at 7:18 am

Ok.

Aidan Daniels October 4, 2014 at 11:10 pm

Jesus was forced you think the most important person in the world is ganna put his self on a cross and kill himself?! No, he new it was coming and it was made that way to forgive everybody and for people to be forgiven!

Aidan Daniels October 4, 2014 at 11:11 pm

God forgive him please he doesn’t know what he is saying.

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 5, 2014 at 12:31 pm

You’re more ignorant that I even imagined, Aidan.

KingsX October 16, 2014 at 4:36 pm

There are SO many people writing comments saying you don’t have a life, and what is the purpose of this site etc etc…and yet HERE THEY ARE, on YOUR site reading these names! If they honestly think YOU have no life for creating this site, then what’s that make these losers, huh? Jesus H, I’m flabbergasted at some people’s reaction.

By the way – Aiden, and all it’s clones ARE the worst, so I’m with you.

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 17, 2014 at 9:00 am

They just don’t get it, do they?

Michael October 18, 2014 at 12:54 pm

You’re an idiot. We named our son Aiden (a variation of Aidan) because it is a Gaelic baby name and because of it’s Irish history. We took it from the baby name book. It means little fire. It suits him well. Perhaps before going off on a rant like this you should educate yourself on the meaning of a name. Also, we weren’t following the crowd. Another reason we did it was because we had not heard the name but once in our lives, and wanted something different. Little did we know the name would gain such popularity in his generation.

Jennifer Hix February 7, 2015 at 11:01 am

Exactly the same circumstance as us. You would not believe how many people I had to spell it for, no one had remembered hearing it before. Now it’s everywhere.

-- January 23, 2015 at 12:56 am

Built your self a pretty good rep on the internet have you now

Jennifer Hix February 7, 2015 at 10:57 am

Aidan is an old Irish name. If you’re going to be an authority on names maybe you should do some research fucktard!

Lemonjello Redenbacher February 10, 2015 at 7:45 am

I’m an authority on STUPID names – and Aidan is one of them.

Jess June 24, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Aidan is actually from welsh decent. So I guess that makes anyone of Italian decent naming their kid Antonio stupid as well. Also, maverick is just as unusual as Aidan. And gauge has been a name for over 30 years. It’s not a new thing. Names change. When was the last time you heard of someone naming their child Herman, Mary-Lou, or even Winston. Names change with time, get over it.

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 6, 2015 at 2:56 pm

No thanks – I think I’ll stay on it.

AnnoyingName July 20, 2015 at 6:14 pm

When it was clear that Aidan got popular, people started using names that rhyme with it: Brayden, Caden, Grayden, Jayden, Hayden, Layden, Zayden, etc.

(Keep in mind that each name has numerous spellings.)

Tania August 5, 2015 at 12:53 pm

This name is legit. It is Gaelic for Little fire or something of that sort.

Sarah August 10, 2015 at 12:44 am

The name became popular in the U.S after the Movie The Ring came out. The little creepy boy was named Aiden. Now people are still making their kids aiden, ayden, jayden, jagan, ragan, etc. I hate all of these names. Too common and not nice names nice.

Guy August 10, 2015 at 9:23 pm

My brother is named Aiden!

Aiden&Embedding August 27, 2015 at 10:06 am

I think of AIDS, and Aiding and Embedding a crime. On a side note, A kid with A name like Aiden must be soo ‘special’, he will certainly have an Aiden school. You know, somebody to help with simple tasks, and keep a close watch, provide constant guidance like “Aiden finish Aiden your lunch, youll have to Aidenside today, so all the other normal named kids wont make fun of your stupid name” you know, stuff like that.

Desiree September 13, 2015 at 9:48 am

I personally feel deeply hurt by this post. I would like everyone to know that Aidan is a lovely name and that I, myself, have given birth to eight beautiful children of which are named named Aidan, Haedan, Jayden, Braylin, Grayden, Layden, Keidan, and cute little Draeden. I thank Jesus everyday for my sweet little angels and I’m so happy to be a part of thier lives.

Lemonjello Redenbacher September 14, 2015 at 11:54 am

Holy shit. If you’re real, you’re an abomination.

Howdy, The Name's Aidan. December 7, 2015 at 8:24 pm

I would like you to reference this vampire show my name is from . . .

Screw this dick December 21, 2015 at 6:32 pm

NOPE. MY NAME IS AIDAN, BITCH!

Gayden February 10, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Aiden is a borderline-autistic little shit with a mushroom cut born to middle-class yuppie-wannabees. Raised in the suburbs, his interests include disrupting class and eating all that gluten free bullshit his dumbass mother (who’s never worked a day in her life and is a closeted wino) gave him. He is driven weekly to soccer practice in a late model Toyota minivan. These sessions usually end in crying, and a long talk with the coach about “how my son isn’t getting enough play time”. Aiden frequently throws tantrums in public places, with his shithead parents bumbling about their merry way refusing to administer sorely needed discipline. But they won’t, that will aggravate his ADHD, or his Aspergers, or his selective hearing or whatever bullshit they self-diagnosed their misbehaved fuckwad kid with.