AlyxZandyr

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on June 29, 2009

Unreal.  Take everything I said about Johnythen, multiply it by 5,000, and apply it to this abortion. It took me seven different retypes to get this one correct.

I am considering legal action as a concerned citizen.  There is little chance of this child’s survival without intervention by someone who cares.  His parents obviously don’t.

Leigh September 3, 2009 at 11:10 pm

My son’s name is Alyxzander. It was going to be Alexzavier and you can add that to your site if you like.

Lemonjello Redenbacher September 4, 2009 at 6:35 am

You just did — but I am certainly adding it to the “worst of the worst” list that I have compiled in my head.

Christ — Alexzavier…really? And then you settled on Alyxzander? Are you SURE the government knows that you have kids? I highly doubt they would allow someone with an I.Q. lower than their age care for children if they knew about it.

Amber January 20, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Haha. Wow. I wish I could nail womens vaginas shut who would dare name their child something hideously ignorant like AlyxZander. Or however the fuck it’s spelt.

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 21, 2010 at 10:22 am

I like your style, Amber. I might let you name my next kid. I also might hire you as the Stupid Kid Names resident vagina nailer. We could get some shit done!

Amber January 21, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Deal! Haha. I have actually made my own list of atrocious names that I’ve encountered at my job. It’s definitely out of this world. So naturally, I enjoy your site. ;P

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 21, 2010 at 5:05 pm

If you want to post the list (or email it to lemonjello@stupidkidnames.com — whatever), I can work some or all of the names onto the site. I’ll even give you props!

Machiavellian Princess March 1, 2011 at 9:35 pm

I have an epic list of horrendous names that my friends and I have compiled from working in childcare and teaching. It will make your eyes water.

Lemonjello Redenbacher March 2, 2011 at 8:05 am

Let’s hear it!

Herdy-durr April 8, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Sounds like a wizard name.

Fed up with idiots May 7, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Did you get Amber’s list published? I want to see it so I do not duplicate any when I send you the beast of names that come through our shop.

bahahahahaha! November 1, 2012 at 8:02 am

ok, stupid confusing spelling can be tolerated to an extent……but is this kids parents fucking serious?! how the hell does adding extra capital letters make an already stupidly spelled name unique??? and one other thing…. why dont these retarded breeders take into consideration the fact that alexander is such a normal extremely common name to start with….so spelling it differently means jack shit unless they tattoo “my name is AlyxZandyr” on their kids forhead and then EVERYONE will compliment baby Al on how literally UNIQUE he is in all aspects……and how clever his parents are ……poor child.

Anna V December 18, 2012 at 10:18 am

This is ridiculous. He better be highly intelligent with great social skills or job hunting will not be easy.

Dafuq March 19, 2015 at 11:10 pm

You might as well name your kid Supercallafragulisticexpiallidocious or iDon’tWantMyKidToBeAbleToSpellHisOwnFckingName

Aubrey D Graham October 20, 2015 at 3:24 am

wtffffffffff the spelling looks as if it where the name of a prescription drug. dafuqqqqqqqqq!