Mikiah

by Lemonjello Redenbacher on June 17, 2009

This name is pronounced “ma-ki-uh” according to the dipshits that made it up and saddled an innocent child with it.   I Googled it to see if it had any meaning.  Then I realized that doing so made me nearly as stupid as the parents, since I knew damn well before typing it in that no one has any idea what the fuck it meant, because it was fabricated.  I might as well have looked up the word “farzenquietzelish.”

My question for these parents, as with all of the parents that make up words to name their kids, is why?  There are millions of names already in existence that don’t sound like the scientific name for a large, colorful bird —  why not choose one of those?

Is it because you want your kid to be “different?”  Don’t worry — she will be.  No matter what you name her, she will be the only one at school with parents who always have to wear helmets and who shit their pants while watching her “Math Counts” competitions.

Do the world a favor and please don’t reproduce again.  And if you are too stupid to figure out a rubber and do happen to shit another one out, please don’t name it Coqatiele or Flameengough or some other shitty bird-sounding name.   Stick to the classics.

golden July 23, 2009 at 2:38 pm

classics such as?

Rudenessnotneeded March 18, 2015 at 10:28 pm

Dear whatever your name is. IF you actually did research you would know that it means beatiful. it also means “who is like god” but obviously you’re not christian becasue if you were you wouldn’t be disrespecting the name. I think its childish to have a website devoted to baby names that you feel are stupid. You should be ashamed, plus if you look around here these days you will find that names today a cultural like Mikiah or Balag. If you don’t appreciate the world around then you’re not really living. Your just a bitter person harrassing other people who don’t desrve it. Oh and FYI Mikiah is australian, brazillian,hebrew, and african. If you feel the need to insult someone who’s so innocent then YOU are just RUDE. If need an outlet for all your rudeness go write it down don’t post it publicly. Not all parents are in it for themselves some parents truly love their child’s names. Oh! I forgot to metnion that people who like the name truly love it or think its beautiful and if they don’t who cares. You my friend need to do something better with your life. Theres a difference between rude and mean. You’re just straight MEAN!!

Lemonjello Redenbacher March 21, 2015 at 7:08 am

Thanks, Mom!

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 23, 2009 at 2:44 pm

Classics like Golden and Drath.

LOL…just kidding — those suck worse than Mikiah.

How about Charlotte, for example? I know, I know — none of your tight knit group of baby name forum chums would hear Charlotte and say, “Awwww…what a beautiful name. And so original! I want to be just like you!”, and then your self-esteem will be shot. Can’t have that!

But fuck the kid, of course — she can spend the rest of her life explaining how to pronounce and spell her name. As long as Mommy is “unique”!

Fwest November 15, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Well tell us how you really feel!

Fwest November 15, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Well tell us how you really feel! I actually think it’s a beautiful name, not because I’m married to a Mikiah, but because it’s unique and memorable. But according to your philosophy, we should be a world of James’, John’s and dick’s … Lemonjello. BTW, do your research, Mikiah originates in Africa. But how could you know that, your research only seems to go as far as your neighborhood.

Lemonjello Redenbacher November 15, 2010 at 4:41 pm

Ignorant comment. First of all, you’re obviously and admittedly biased. Secondly, you don’t know where my fucking neighborhood is, so how do you know where I’ve researched (and for the record, I know zero of the names of any children, other than my own, in my neighborhood)? Finally, I’ve done more research than you can imagine. And certainly a lot more than you have.

Brienne November 25, 2010 at 11:44 am

Gawd…this reminds me of another shitty name; Mikayla.

Tiffany MIKIAH'S MOTHER December 1, 2010 at 6:20 pm

First of all my baby boys name is Mikiah, and people love it and think it is very unique and very memorable. It’s stupid to even call somebody else’s name stupid…first of all, THEY didn’t choose it, second of all, you don’t know what we as parents were thinking, and WHY we chose it.

You have no life if you have to make up a whole website about stupid kid names. Anybody can call ANYBODY else’s name stupid. I could call John a stupid name, because it’s a common ass name, and VERY FORGETABLE.

Lemonjello Redenbacher December 1, 2010 at 6:40 pm

People TELL you they love it because they are too chicken shit to tell you otherwise. Trust me – it’s a shit name. Especially for a boy.

And I promise you, my life is much more rewarding than yours.

Mikiah the son December 6, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Please tell me ur name

Lemonjello Redenbacher December 6, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Lemonjello Redenbacher

Mikiah the son December 6, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Hahahaha your name is retarded just like you

Mikiah the son December 6, 2010 at 6:26 pm

And ur mom what’s her name miss retardjello

Gabriel March 10, 2011 at 9:23 am

this name sucks worse than a can full of dog shit

Lemonjello Redenbacher March 10, 2011 at 9:25 am

That about sums it up!

Vanessa April 29, 2011 at 5:57 pm

I think that you are absolutely childish, Mikiah is a gorgeous name and i plan on nameing my baby girl, which is in my stomach Mikiah.. Ive never met anyone who hasn’t liked the name yet. Plus who the fuck are you? Why the fuck should anyone give a shit about your opinion?!

Lemonjello Redenbacher April 29, 2011 at 6:09 pm

First of all – your on MY site, so apparently YOU give a fuck about my opinion. Secondly – thousands of people visit this site, and most of them agree that Mikiah is a shit name too – so there’s that. And you’ve met plenty of people who haven’t liked the name – they are just too nice to tell you that it sucks. I’m not.

Now to the particulars – “nameing” is not a word – I think you were aiming for “naming.” Not a surprise from someone willing – and excited about – naming her child Mikiah.

Finally, I would assume that someone who is pregnant knows that babies do not grow in stomachs, but again – your name choice makes me think that maybe there’s a lot you don’t know.

Mikiah lancaster October 17, 2014 at 6:32 pm

I have read all of these comments and if I were to estimate out of 61 comments only about 6…. maybe 6 were bad stfu

Vanessa May 3, 2011 at 1:02 am

hahahah your just funny my love

mikiah May 12, 2011 at 7:33 pm

you are an asshole.

Lemonjello Redenbacher May 12, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Indeed – but at least my name isn’t Mikiah. Calling someone Mikiah is a much bigger insult than calling them an asshole.

mikiah May 19, 2011 at 6:41 pm

well tell me ur address ill show you how dumb it is

Lemonjello Redenbacher May 19, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I don’t see the correlation between where I live and how dumb the name Mikiah is. Please enlighten me.

mikiah May 19, 2011 at 6:42 pm

how old are you four ?

Lemonjello Redenbacher May 19, 2011 at 6:46 pm

No. I don’t believe 4 year olds have the know how to run a website.

Lianne June 25, 2011 at 12:33 am

Your a fucking foooooool!!
And you obviously have no friends:)
GET A LIFE

Lemonjello Redenbacher June 25, 2011 at 5:58 am

Mikiah’s mom, I presume?

Sorry to disappoint, but I have tons of friends and a very, very good life.

Emmalee July 9, 2011 at 5:37 pm

You know what? You are just a stupid person who has nothing better to do then sit around at your computer telling people what names are stupid and what names arn’t. I’m almost 13 years old, and I’m adopted. My birth name was Mikiah Lynn. My mom wanted my name to be different and unique. Alot of people like that name. And by the way it means pretty. I have never had someone tell me anything negative about that name. What your name is doesn’t affect what type of person you are. And you were a nice person you would have realized that already.

Mikiah lancaster October 17, 2014 at 6:34 pm

I love your adoptive name and your real name , do you pronounce Emmalee like Emily?

Lemonjello Redenbacher July 11, 2011 at 6:14 am

So you’re very proud to be called Mikiah, yet you call yourself Emmalee on here?

Ahhh….so young…so much to learn…

Katie July 12, 2011 at 11:51 am

Reasons or no reasons, Mikiah is a good name for anything that isn’t a human baby! Like for example, naming your pet rock Mikiah.

Emmalee August 3, 2011 at 10:22 am

I call myself Emmalee because that is what my adopted mom changed it to. And I know what your probably thinking after reading that first sentence, “Your adopted mom changed it because she must have thought it was a stupid name also.” Well that is not true, my adopted mom thinks it is a great name, she just wanted to make me her own baby by giving me a name instead of sticking with the name so lady gave me. I may be young but I have the IQ of a 20-25 year old. And Katie, one word to say to you, “ignorant.” I bet if you two took a poll on if Mikiah is a stupid/retarded name or if it is a unique/wonderful name, I bet you 3/4ths of Americawould say that Mikiah is a unique/wonderful name.

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 3, 2011 at 10:29 am

The IQ of a 20-25 year old, huh? WOW! I’m sorry I ever doubted you.

Do me a favor – go out and take that poll, will you? I have far too many other things going on right now. Be sure to poll at least 2,500 people, so that the sample is large enough to be statistically accurate. Let us know what you find out!

H November 5, 2011 at 6:49 pm

Emmalee, any and every name ending in “iah” is ugly and inexcusable. I can’t find a way to make it sound pretty in my mind.

Mikiah Vance Plensky November 28, 2011 at 4:02 am

Wow dude… I don’t even know what to say… one minute i’m looking for some cool meanings of my name for a powerpoint presentation and I find this ass whipe talking major shit about a Name that he shouldn’t even give a fuck about because it has nothing to do with him… I take this very personal… why my parents named me Mikiah was because there was a guy in the Bible that stood up for what he believed in and even though he knew he was going to get thrown in jail for it he spoke out and said what needed to be said… this website is a stupid joke for people to make fun of names that other people have and it’s not fair to them because they had no choice in the matter… even then should you still make fun of them? what is wrong with people that have to make fun of other things to make themselves feel good? why not go out and do something you yourself can be proud of like turning into a nice dude instead of some smart ass douche bag that everyone that looks up this name wants to beat up… like seriously… you must have no life… I love my name and don’t give a FUCK what you think about it but this really pissed me off… I’m trying to find an awesome meaning for my name and I get this ass hole telling me my name is a piece of shit… damn dude… you are messed up.

Yes my initials are MVP and my name is based after a man in the bible…

You’re just jealous your parents aren’t cool enough to name you something epic like Mikiah or Luhfawnduh or some shit… man stop being a pussy get a life

Lemonjello Redenbacher November 28, 2011 at 7:44 am

You don’t give a fuck…but this pisses you off? Is your power point presentation on conflicted feelings?

Mikiah lancaster October 17, 2014 at 6:28 pm

thank you MWL my initials Mikiah Wylde Lancaster …. by the way I like your name lmao

Artemis December 26, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Mikiah sucks, period. Just because something is biblical doesn’t mean it is good. Why do people keep coming on L.R’s site and calling him an abusive jerk, when they’re the only ones taking offense? It’s HIS site; if you don’t like his opinion then leave.

Mikiah lancaster October 16, 2014 at 9:38 am

you don’t know what your talking about there are thousands of mikiahs in the world and if you are not going to stand up for us then you leave .

Shea December 31, 2011 at 12:18 am

GOOD GOD!! It is a website full of someone’s opinion, fucktards, stop bitchin’, this shit is hilarious!

PS Mikiah is a super shitty name; quit telling LR to get a life when clearly, you fuckers are the one that need one…

Anonymous May 27, 2012 at 8:02 pm

GET A LIFE, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Lemonjello Redenbacher May 28, 2012 at 6:00 am

Mikiah or Mikiah’s mom? I’m guessing a Mikiah’s mom.

Anonymous July 19, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Eat a dick faaaggggggg

mikiah September 17, 2012 at 7:58 pm

my real name is mikiah (seriously) and i do not like my name being called Stupid.

Lemonjello Redenbacher September 18, 2012 at 6:38 am

Then you’d better change it.

am September 26, 2012 at 7:36 pm

WOW! What a super judgmental person you are. The fact that you can rant on and on about this, really just shows your insecurities……let me guess….your name is probably bob, jack, chris, or something totally generic…….your just jealous.

Lemonjello Redenbacher September 27, 2012 at 6:58 am

No, I’m not the least bit jealous. I am, however, very judgmental, as you said.

Oh – and it’s “you’re just jealous” and not “your just jealous”, you fucking idiot.

LM October 2, 2012 at 2:15 am

Mikiah doesn’t sound like a good name to me either. HOWEVER, I like the name Micah and was planning to give my baby boy that name. The names are so similar though…. do you think Micah sounds horrible as well? O.o

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 2, 2012 at 6:22 am

Micah works, albeit a borderline name.

THAT CHICK March 15, 2013 at 10:31 pm

I honestly don’t know any Mikiahs, but I do know a girl named Mechya (pronounced the same). We sometimes call her [mek kee ya], just to make fun of her. She doesn’t care. Mikiah is a girl’s name. Or, at least sounds like it. It’s also pretty frikkin dumb. Lemon jello, it’s not very nice to go bashing on other people’s names (I found mine on here, unfortunately), but this one deserves a good kick in the pants.

Anonymous November 9, 2013 at 7:05 am

dude this is all dude ever work is made up and ever word is pretty stupid in the English language and mikiah is my name and I’ve never heard anyone say i was bad till now its kinda funny why you hate the name so much

Anonymous November 9, 2013 at 7:06 am

and its a girl or boys name

brebre November 11, 2013 at 5:02 pm

That was very rude. My name is mikiah and just because my name is mikiah doesn’t mean im stupid if i were stupid I wouldnt be in focus and really do you have 2 curse

Lemonjello Redenbacher December 6, 2013 at 10:59 am

I don’t get it – so stupid people are blurry?

Whisper December 18, 2013 at 8:42 am

I love the name Mikiah. My name is Whisper and Mikiah is my middle name and I couldn’t be more thankful for it!!! ;)

Lemonjello Redenbacher January 21, 2014 at 12:47 pm

And how old are you, Whisper?

Micah January 27, 2014 at 2:19 pm

You’re a fucking faggot.. Lmao it’s pretty funny how intelligent you think you are.

Lemonjello Redenbacher February 26, 2014 at 10:39 am

You definitely sound like someone who’s an expert in determining the intelligence of others!

OA82 August 13, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Interesting comment trail, no need to diss or abuse anyone, ignorance cannot be explained on all levels, and am not insulting but we have different avenues in our individual live’s that make us ignorant…the reality: don’t judge someone else, hence the darts been shot back and forth……………..interestingly Mikiah, also spelt Miciah, is the name of a prophet tin the Bible, and also is one of the translated names of Micheal, which means “who is like God?”

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 14, 2014 at 6:49 am

Fuck off, Churchie!

OA82 August 13, 2014 at 8:34 pm

and more translations from Micheal — ‘Micah’ and ‘Michaela’

Mikiah lancaster October 16, 2014 at 9:32 am

My name is pronounced like that and spelled like that and everyone I have met said it was a beautiful name Mikiah means heavenly it originates in Africa or Europe my ancestors are from Ireland and Scotland and I don’t appreciate that your calling my name stupid and its not funny because your not even brave enough to even tell us your real name I am 11 years old I may be a stupid ignorant child but I will protect myself even if it is from a stupid low life that has nothing better to do and you hide behind words like a coward so …… stop my name is beautiful it unique my whole name is unique I am proud Mikiah Wylde Lancaster

Lemonjello Redenbacher October 17, 2014 at 9:01 am

Run along and play now, Mikiah – the adults are talking.

Mikiah lancaster October 17, 2014 at 4:41 pm

is that what you call yourself?

Jessica February 9, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Thats really mean my brothers name is Micah (Mike-a) and he is only ten and I hope you feel happy for yourself now you caused like half the world to cry and your stupid name is even worse than any other name on this list and so that you are warned I know where you live and I know where you sleep. You should have known that if your parents agreed that you can make this they are drunk. So you just ciber-bullied almost half the world. And you know what just no just forget it i’m just going to spell out one word that you are A B.U.L.L.Y!!! AND YOU SUCK AND YOU SHOUD GO DIE IN A HOLE OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemonjello Redenbacher February 10, 2015 at 7:46 am

So, you’re 9 and you know where I live and sleep and you want me to die? That seems a little extreme, don’t you think?

Mikiah keith August 17, 2015 at 9:53 pm

Hey my name is Mikiah and I get some names are a little different but the way your doing it isn’t and opinion it’s a hate comment that I don’t appreciate and you have a Ph.d? Come one that Ph.d isn’t in hate is it?

Lemonjello Redenbacher August 18, 2015 at 7:32 am

I don’t hate you. I hate your parents.

Anonymous September 11, 2015 at 4:44 am

You are officially a dusche

Mikiah January 6, 2016 at 8:25 am

Screw you dick that’s my name and its not stupid

Lemonjello Redenbacher March 4, 2016 at 2:05 pm

You might want to Google “punctuation”, Mikiah.

Angelknitter12 February 7, 2016 at 9:44 am

1 King 22

Made up name.. Yeah.. Ok.